“How much do I need?!”
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF THE AMOUNTS OF EACH INGREDIENT YOU’LL NEED FOR YOUR FOOT SOAK RECIPE:
– Castor oil: 10 drops
– Baking soda: 2 tablespoons
– Epson salt: 2 tablespoons
– Water: 5 to 6 liters
“WHAT DO I DO?!”
– Pour the five to six liters of water into a bowl.
– Add the baking soda, castor oil, and Epsom salt.
– Mix the ingredients just a bit.
After mixing all of the ingredients, soak your feet for roughly 20 to 30 minutes. Wipe your feet off with a towel, and you’re done!
Besides helping to clear our body of toxins, foot soaks are a great way to relax after a long day. The warm water hydrates your skin, soothes the muscles, and helps relieve aches and pains. All of the ingredients included in this foot soak recipe either strengthen or provide additional benefits to a traditional warm water foot soak.
A quick note on sodium bicarbonate
Baking soda, aka sodium bicarbonate, is one of the most versatile products ever made. (Seriously, if you don’t know, enter “uses for baking soda” in a Google search.)
That said, sodium bicarbonate:
1. Should not be consumed (used internally) by women who are lactating or pregnant; the same for children younger than five years and those sensitive to sodium.
2. Should not be within reach of small children.
3. Should not be applied or consumed longer than three consecutive days. Should the product cause an unforeseen side effect, discontinue use immediately.